Have you felt guilt from your previous relationship?

DiegoO
I found a text file I downloaded from an app, me and my ex used. A text I thought I deleted.

Feelings of guilt I started to have, when I finish read some of the messages.

Now that 3 years pass since we breakup I can't help thinking that she didn't like me for who I am. She cared about the fact of being in a relation, not of being with me. Why I am sure of it? My ex started liking a guy (online), a few months after our relation end. Ok, that's fine. The thing is: if she cared for me, why not let me know? Instead, we were still flirting, until the day I had to question her. From then, we chatted less, and less, until we stop texting each other. When did she confess, she was with another guy (she knew online, then in person)? Exactly, a year later. I wasn't mad because she was with a guy, I was deeply upset, because, she decided to keep silent, and trick me for an entire year. For me it was the dead end, of even a possible friendship, and the end of who I thought she was. Her response to her choice, was based on jealousy. She truly believed I was going around with another woman, in person. I told her, that if she knew me , I wouldn't even start another relation, without letting her know. My final respond: "I guess we never knew each other".

That's all. It's funny, because from the very first day we met, I felt a click with her, at the same time, I was skeptical of having a LDR, and after we breakup, wile she was my ex, she gave all the reasons I needed to say LDR are an absolute waste of time, and the only ones you will find, wanting one, are either: naive to what a romantic relationship is, desperate, or with some mental illness.

Thanks for answering and reading!
4
4