Is it likely this is done and I won't hear from her?

Anonymous
I got matched up with a girl I went to highschool with and we were talking on Facebook. We hit things off very well, we actually we're very similar people and we both recently got out of long term relationships.
Only thing was she was about 2 hours away going to school, but we took the time to get to know each other. She had a long semester break coming up and she actually liked how things were going, and because we had met before, she asked to stay with me instead of her parents, for the month long break.

I picked her up, and she was absolutely quiet, and it really threw me off. When we got to my place, she complained of a migraine and she went to lay down and asked me to lay with her.
After an hour, she asked if I could take her home. I did, and she told me she was heartbroken, and had to tell me she thought she was ready for a relationship again, but wasn't. She thought she was. She said I was a great guy, and felt terrible and she was crying. I felt really bad, and I gave her a peck on the cheek and said I understand. She gave me two hugs and went to her parents house and I left disappointed.

It's been a few days, and I haven't heard anything from her. Do I just forget about her?
0
2