A guy I knew for more than 7 years online asked me to be his girlfriend. I really liked him and agreed to it. 3 weeks later he ends it what happened?

Anonymous
We talked online over the course of 7 years it had it's ups and downs. He was in a relationship that he explained mentally screwed him up. You stressed to me that he wasn't ready for a relationship. But then turn right around and said that he had thought that us being together was good for him. That I was what he needed and that I could make him happy. Well then after we met and hung out the whole weekend. The next week a lot of things happen with his job, his cousin and uncle died and his roommate moved out leaving him to pay a whole bunch of bills alone. I tried my best to be there for him but I felt like he withdrew from me. We made it two and a half more weeks. Then on Sunday he messages me that he can't do it. That he tried his best to put it behind him but he was just not over his previous relationship. That is screwed him up and he hoped that I would be his friend. It's sad to say that I liked him too much and I went through multiple emotions about it. At first I sent him the mutual agreement that things just wasn't working and then I wanted to. And then sadly I sent him a second message saying that I couldn't deal and I was too hard and I unfriended him on Facebook. But then I also had another change of heart and decided that it was best not to lose him as a friend. So I guess I kind of was all over the place that I was just trying to deal with it cuz it really did break my heart. but now I miss talking to him and I want to be there for him as a friend if he is dealing with stuff. But now he won't reply to my messages. What is the best course of action for me to win him back as my friend cuz it's hurting me more not having him in some way than none. I even apologized for being all over the place about my feelings and hope that he would give me the same understanding that he asked me for when he ended it. But I'm getting nothing and just I just want to be his friend so I know that he's okay. It's driving me crazy that I don't talk to him. What should I do?
5
0