Would you go back to him if he download back tinder a day after you guys quarrelled and said want to break up?

Anonymous
That day my great grandmother passed on and I was really very upset..

But we had a heated argument and he left me at the mall crying alone even though I kept following him and all he told me was “he don’t know me anymore”.

What cause the argument was - he was late and I was indeed angry because it’s not the first or second time. It just felt like I wasn’t important to him cause he was late for around 20-30 minutes?

But I don’t want to be angry. Once he reached he was mad and interrogated me saying my attitude was bad etc. I wanted to pass him his gift and he said he don’t want them. That was my trigger point. I told him “I can go home now but that means we break up” and he let me go like this.

But I went back to him and asked him to delete our pictures and he was really mad. He delete them and proceed to taking the train where I followed him but he just shove me away and was really rude throughout.

I found out, he downloaded tinder and talked to a girl (a few message) but it really upset me.

Would you forgive him?
Yes I will forgive him
No I wouldn’t go back to him
GirlGuy
1
0