If you found out the guy you’re seeing messaged one of his exes, would you give him another chance?

Anonymous
Would you give him another chance? So a bit of back story, I also wanna say this ex girlfriend has a boyfriend now, we’ll call her A and it’s the ex before his most recent ex. I’ve been seeing this guy who we’ll call B since Mayish, we agreed we weren’t gunna speak to anyone else, he’s controlling & tries to tell me what I can and can’t post on insta, accuses me of speaking to other boys etc but claims he’s ‘nothing but loyal’. And verbally abusive. I just happened to look at his profile and I saw A had randomly appeared on there, she wasn’t on there a few weeks back so I confronted him about it, he lies a lot but said he saw A out with her new boyfriend a few weeks ago and then they added eachother back on fb and that’s it no messaging. Bc of his lying and my gut I messaged A to get the truth and asked about him and she told me he DID message her the night he saw her and her boyf out, she said he lied a lot in their relationship and she wouldn’t go there again.. the message was something like “wow now everyone hates us it’s making me wanna see you even more xoxo” he admitted to it after I’d found out and claims he was drunk and didn’t even realise he sent it and he’s saying I’m just over reacting and that I can trust him? I’ve lost all my trust in him😭Am I over reacting for being upset and should I give him another chance or block him? All opinions are welcome just please don’t be too harsh I’m feeling pretty upset☹️ Thankyou xx
8
8