I broke up with my boyfriend, how do I cope?

star_bug
I was in a relationship where my boyfriend refused to communicate with me on things, disregarded things that are important to me and my livelihood, downplayed my achievements, and made my insecurities, he was childish and I couldn’t see our relationship growing any further. I finally broke up with him last night after thinking about it for a while. For some reason I thought I wouldn’t cry or be that upset because it was a relationship I knew I was trying to get out of but I did and I am upset (probably way less than him). I kind of feel empty in a way? I’m used to being alone for the most part because I’m an introvert but this just feels so weird and wrong. It’s like I forgot what it was like when I didn’t have him? And I sort of forget for a moment that I broke up with him...
Anyways, how do you cope with all these feelings at once when you were the one who broke up with the guy. This was my first relationship and we had been dating for a year and one month till yesterday.
1
1