He broke up, and we have set an appoitment again, after some days, how do I get him after that to meet again, not necessarily soon?

Channalin
We love each other a lot. We have been thinking of breaking up many times out of fear not making it together for ever, but always kept on trying to make the best out of our fights. During a very hard period in my life with a lot of family loss and tragedy I broke out caused a big weekly fight and he decided to break up. He was the one who always complaining about my incompetence 2 commit or invest. I was always the one who was afraid n pulling away though I knew I always wanted to be with him, every day, all day, for ever. Now I m trying to find my self, search my past complicated family issues n regain confidence not 2be afraid to connect n reach out. I m decided that after that, I want to try to be together slowly. We haven't followed a non contact rule completly, he asked to meet n we stayed together for 4 days after 2 weeks almost of break up. we re meeting again in 10 days. I want to get him to agree to meet again after some time, and eventually slowly slowly start something new. What would be the most efefctive way, without pressing him and make him trust me again? I only want to give this love a second chance and explore the possibilities, under better foundations.
5
0