What is my recourse?

My wife separated from me without my consent and took my son with her. She definitely had this all planned out ahead of time because I thought my inlaws were watching my son for the weekend. My wife is now with him at her parents. I am at a total loss at this point. I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to divorce or be separated. Wife is planned applying for WIC benefits so this is not short term in my eyes. I want her and my son to come home so I can work on fixing my
marriage. I just don’t know where to start.
What is my recourse?
Add Opinion