Can two people find there way back to each other?

Anonymous
Me and ex partner recently split around the end of September. We have been together since December 2018 and had a baby together in March. He is currently 20 while I’m 25 next month. We also had a house together which only myself and our son live in now as he has moved into his mums which is down the road. We had broken up before that as I broke up him because we just argued to much & I received no communication or help on his end sometimes with our son. I honestly regretted breaking up with him, I think I only done for attention and because I’m so stubborn I didn’t say anything after I had done this. We did get back together a couple of days after as he wanted to work things out which I was so happy about cause I didn’t want this. Then he broke up with 2 weeks after because he said he had fallen out of love with me & I always caused issues and that he no longer wanted to stay at this house. I was so confused because the day of he said he loved me and was so lovey dovey as he usually is. I wanted to work things out so I waited a whole month after him saying he wants to get back together but wants to work on himself & he can’t do both. So we had a massive talk and he said he couldn’t juggle parent life/career & boyfriend life anymore. Now he’s doing his own thing & he only has our son 2 days every fornight.. I’ve asked him to help me out more with our son to take him during the days for a couple of hours and he says yes but never does. He doesn’t make that effort and this is why I had given up on wanting him back. I believe if we Can go on our separate journeys and work on ourselves we could find our way back but i don’t want wait for him cause I know how he is and he likes to move on straight away. He’s in a really dark place right now & every time we go to talk it’s a argument and I’m trying my best to co parent but it’s just so hard. My question is... do you think we could ever get to happy place
8 mo
Also to add... He fell out of love with me but still got jealous when I seen went out for dinner with a friend of mine who is a male and my son. while being split I also started getting super depressed and still currently am.. just not so bad. I realised that he was so focused on himself that he didn’t care so I’m slowly but surely trying to do my own even though I still love him. Just not in love with him anymore.
4
1