How to get a divorce when my husband is not willing to corporate and threatens to turn my kids against me?

Anonymous
My marriage has been toxic for a while now. We fight and can’t really agree on things often. Called each other names and lost respect. I’m not attracted to my husband anymore because of resentment. I told him I wanted to end the marriage but he told me we need to stay together for the kids and work on things yet he refused to go to therapy with me or even him alone. He yells and calls me names then says he was joking. I started to get closer to my coworker who I was friends with for a year and I started developing emotions for him. I admire how he treats me and how respectful he is just getting a taste of what a respectful, loving relationship feels like gave me the balls to talk to my husband. I went and told my husband that I can’t be with him anymore and he threatened to kick me out of the house and take everything away including my kids. I’m not happy in my relationship but I’m so scared of the consequences of a divorce. I’m scared of him turning my kids against me. He refuses to get a divorce and refuses to work on things. He only says he will work on things and next day he pretends like nothing has happened. What can I do?
5
0