What is wrong with this guy?

Anonymous
My ex and I started off as friends with benefits, and I was perfectly fine with that. He was not. After 5 months of being friends with benefits he decided that we needed to be official after I told him that one of his friends was trying to take me on a date. Not even 2 weeks after becoming official, he started backing off and lying to me. I asked him what was wrong with him and we had a conversation about everything. It ended with us both agreeing to just be friends. Civil, right? Well I work at a bar, which he told me he was done going to bars Bc he is “over that lifestyle” this was his excuse to never come in while I was working. I had to work the very night that we broke everything off. And guess who comes walking in? Of course, it was him with a huge smile on his face and my least favorite friend of his. I was the only bartender so I had no choice but to serve him. Honestly it kinda hurt my feelings. I texted him after I got off and told him it was a dick move and I would rather not see him right now. I just don’t really know why he did it. Since then, he’s been “liking” other guy’s comments on my fb posts and he’s one of the first to view my stories. This isn’t normal behavior for him. Any ideas on what his problem is?
What is wrong with this guy?
Add Opinion