How do I make it stop?

Anonymous
In all reality I just felt like I need someone I can talk to that won't be derectly connected to my life. And you don't need to tell me I made a stupid decision I'm well aware. I just want to know how I stop feeling like inadequate and broken 💔. Basically my story is I had a boyfriend who lives with me for 3 years things were great till a girl he works with at walmart called us because she needed a place to stay to get away from her abusive husband. After a week or two. I started noticing things that she was getting closer to him flirting with him and that he acted like a jealous child whenever she slept with one of her fuck buddy's and that he started talking about her all the time and was always hanging out with her instead of me I didn't want to believe he was cheating on me with that skank especially since she had been trying to hook up with my cousin but I just couldn't take it anymore more the flags became to much to ignore. so I checked his phone when he took a shower and found all the I love you the dick pics talking about the last time they fucked how they can't keep doing this that they are going to stop after he proposes to me. and further up it talked about how she would wait for him to make a decision between us and that he loved us both. Reading that damn near broke me I could feel my skin burning and crawling and I just kept shaking. I confronted them both about it at different times and that
How do I make it stop?
1 mo
hould break up with him because I wasn't good enough for him. I gave him a choice he could either stay with me and try and work shit out or go with his skank ass mistress the next day she moved back with her husband. Me and him stayed together and are trying to work shit out and now have relationship guidelines. But we are engaged now because he had planned to purpose to me in front of our families in a week and there was no way to call it off without everybody knowing what was going on. But how
1 mo
Do I stop feeling like shit
How do I make it stop?
1
0