Does this girl seem insecure?

Anonymous
Okay so basically there’s this guy that I’ve been dating for a year and he recently left me for another girl in my school. We broke up over the most ridiculous reasons. My parents are really strict about Covid and they won’t let me go to parties and hang out with him. The only time I get to see him is in school when we’re wearing masks the whole time and social distancing which isn’t the same. He’s been giving me a hard time and telling me that my parents are making too much of a big deal about Covid and that I should go to parties and see him. I kept on telling him that I can’t go because I don’t wanna risk my family getting sick. He broke up with me and said that he’s gonna find a girl that is allowed to see him during these times. I was really hurt because we’ve been in a relationship for so long and now he’s suddenly leaving me for this other girl in my school that he barely talks to. But luckily there’s this other really nice boy in my school that I think always liked me. He found out that we broke up so he asked me out and I said yes. He’s the kind of guy that respects me trying to keep my family safe during Covid. He even told me that when we hang out we’ll wear masks the whole time. I’m really happy that I easily found someone else after a really hard breakup. But my ex and that girl actually broke up when he literally just got with her a couple of weeks ago and it turns out that the girl actually dumped him so that she can try and get with the guy that I’m currently with. Does this show that the girl is insecure or jealous? Also sorry if this is really long I just felt like I had to explain the full story of our break up.
Does this girl seem insecure?
Add Opinion