When a girl says she's done, does that mean fight for her?

OldboyJon
me and my ex have been on and off all year she broke up with me in deceber and redcently we got into a big arugment and she says i dont listen to her and that she's dont, and maybe one shell find a guy who doesn't validate what his ex did and will listen her. she says i dont listen to her side and always think she's lying about something. she recently just said yes im done you dont listen to me so im done, she told me do whatever i need to do block her or whatever, she blocked me on instagram and on snapchat but she didn't block me on tumblr and twitter where i follow her at she also didn't block my number... does she want me to fight for her? she said she got me a engagment ring and it was suppose to be a surprise but drma early on happened so she's mailing it to me cuz she said she doesn't eneed it anymore andi can do what i want with it... i sent her a text saying i was sorry i haven't ben listening toi her and attending to her needs she did some pretty messed up stuf but thats besides the point we have a lot of drama between us but do i still have a chance to fix this since she didn't block my number i doubt she will reply cuz i mage she's furious with me but she said she's done cuz i won't listen to her, does she want me to fight for her and listen to what she got to say and stop questioning her about stuff?
When a girl says she's done, does that mean fight for her?
Add Opinion