I texted my ex boyfriend after one year of no contact and this happened what should I think?

Anonymous
Okay so before anyone tries judging me harshly. He broke up with me last summer. I went crazy still wanted to be with him but I went into no contact. It’s been a little over a year and I texted him he didn’t respond but I kept texting him and calling I went on a frenzy. Because he was not responding. He warned me he does not care about my feelings. I still kept texting him. You guys get the point I’m upset heartbroken that he moved on and he seems like he hates me. After I apologized for my weak moment and losing control, he said “Never contact me again you absolute psycho.”

Look, I’ve made similar mistakes before where I let my emotions runneth over and I lose myself over someone who doesn’t care. But silence can drive a person wild. He doesn’t think I’ve changed. It’s sad but I don’t think he loved me enough at all. But yeah I know he doesn’t want me to contact him anymore. But does he really mean I am psycho?
I texted my ex boyfriend after one year of no contact and this happened what should I think?
Add Opinion