So why after all these many months and in 2020, he finally decided to block me on (SM) - social Media?

Anonymous
So my forever on and off again friends with benefits we have had are good and bad times. Like, we got alone fine, but I guess we wasn't on the same page. But moving on, the last time that him and I did talked, was back in August and that last time we seen each other physically was August the 10th. But are last conversation was in the middle to the ending of August. And I basically was just telling him, how I was cutting my ties with him, and how I just needed to work on myself emotionally. And, he was very understanding to that, he wanted to keep things going, but I'm like nawl I have to move and let him go and this whole situationship between him and I. I told him that I will return once I get myself all together. So, I blocked his # and blocked him on fb but unblocked on IG. And since then him and I haven't talked or seen each other. But now, when I was finally wanted to talk and say Hello. I searched for him on IG, and his name didn't pop up. But I do recall a few months ago, I was able to find him. So I asked my friend, to look him up. And he pops up on her page, so I try it again. And nothing. So now, I'm like why is he now wanting to blocked me. He has 31 follows and over a million people he is following, and 233 POST. Like, I understand, that we always blocking then unblocking each other or whatever. But I had a reason, to block him, I did it the same day we got done speaking. And with him he waited awhile before he did. Like I didn't search him like I usually would, well not from my page anyways hehe. But I don't know how I should feel happy or sad. But I am in my feelings about it. SO WHAT GIVES ONHIS END?
23 d
Like him and I left on good terms. SOOOO
2
0