Should I just let him go? I feel like he is only being nice because he thinks I won’t let him see his child if we aren’t cool?

Anonymous
I mean I broke up with him. I want really talking to him because I was angry but he still managed to see his our child. I tried getting back with him but now he is saying he doesn’t want to rush things, I should take time to figure out if I really want him since I ended it, and that we need to bond and nurture our friendship before jumping back in a relationship because he thinks I’ll keep our son from him. I mean he saw our child just As much as he sees him now when we broke up. I’m with our son the most and he is only 2 months so even though things get hard I still am not comfortable with him picking him up and taking him with him. Ugh. Just feel like I’m wasting my time with him because it feels like he doesn’t really want a relationship with me. Feels like he is just telling me what I want to hear. And I know patience is a virtue but how do I know he is really being faithful while he is telling me to stay faithful. Ugh. Then he had the nerve to mention that women rap all the benefits of the Baby referring to taxes. I’m like if I the one with the child every day all day and you’re not the one providing a roof over our head why should you get anything just because you got some diapers toys and shit your mom probably bought. I’m mad... clearly. Talk me down someone. Please. I’m just saying I don’t need him really to help me cause We were supposed to be raising our child together not in separate homes. I moved out from him but he’s doesn’t even want us to come back saying I’m not going to play games with him.
14 d
What if I broke up with him because I was concerned about why he posted a picture on Facebook?
1
0