Girl blocked me after a third person sent her a screen shot of a message I sent him without any context. Is there anything I can do to salvage things?

winterfox10
I don't want to repeat the message I sent the 3rd person, just because the lack of context could make answering the question more difficult. It was about a political situation (not the protest, but related to it), and the only thing that matters is that this was an issue my friend cares a great deal about. But here's the situation in a nutshell:

I message 3rd person the comment that he didn't like. Then he responds by taking a screenshot of my message and then directly sending to ALL of our mutual contacts with absolutely no context whatsoever (really?). Friend sees message then blocks me immediately. A few hours later, friend changes her instagram profile to public and posts a long winded rant about how I'm phony, I'm a liar, I betrayed her, and how she always saw right through all my crap (I have told her in the past that I supported the political position in question). She never mentioned me by name but she showed the screenshot and then described me. I want to be clear here: I absolutely 110% support and agree with the political organization in question. I was not being phony in any way. My comment was just taken out of context.

She made her profile public before doing this, so it seems like she wanted me to see it. I enjoyed our friendship a great deal, but I can't exactly reach out without being creepy... Is there anything I can do to help salvage things with her?
2
2