Would you forgive your husband for mental and physical abuse?

Jesscountry21
I have been with my husband for 8 years married for 1 year. he's always been a drunk, had multiple DUIs and can't stop drinking. when I confront him for drinking too much or cheating I either get beat or he mentally abuses me and calls me names and make me feel so insecure. He punched me 3 times in my face and broke my eye socket awhile back, choked me multiple times or takes my keys and won't let me leave. He also won't let me be on the bank account so I have no way of having money unless he gives me cash for certain things. He always makes me feel guilty when I try to leave I don't know why? Should I stay and work on my marriage or just give up? He always says things like my kids would hate me for breaking up our family etc if I left him. Really could use some advice here.. I don't know why I feel guilty for not loving him and wanting to leave him? Ughh..
3
3