Why do I attract such toxic people and how to let go?

Anonymous
Please be nice. I dated this guy for about 8 months. I waited my whole life to loose my vCard to someone special. For him to only leave. I lost it in the start of the relationship. But he told me he loved me. Like a month in, love bombed me. Said he wouldn't continue dating me unless we had sex. I was ready to loose my vCard but when I said I didn't like how he wanted to date for sex he's like oh I'm just joking I didn't mean it. He's like you still obsess over jokes from years ago. Then slowly gave up over time and whenever I got upset he didn't care. resulting in a breakup. I tried so hard to make it work. He just gave up. Of course a relationship is a two way street. But we always claimed how unhappy we were. Constant breakups. I knew in my gut he was toxic and weird. But I wanted it so badly to work. I really thought something special could come of it. But never went out of his way to fix it. And when he did, it was just weird Tbh. I wanted to loose it to someone special and someone who would stay. He then told me he knows what he wants. And lies to me. And just hurts my feelings. Never gave me closure or half ass closure. He didn't seem phased when we broke up. I cried in his car and he basically kicked me out. Told me to leave. While I was crying. I am so heartbroken. He doesn't seem to care. But he still wants to be friends bc he respects me but doesn't wanna have sex or marry me. But said he maybe wants to work things out in the future or all that bull crap. He's like we can't make it ever work if you block me and aren't my friend. If he likes me as a friend. Why'd he dump me. Why can people break you so badly.
7 d
And to add. He stopped having sex with me when the sex got good. Having the most intense loving sex for him to stop having sex with me. Stopped bringing me over. Only to have car sex like I was a cheap whore lol. he's like making excuses to why. But he said he stopped having sex with me cuz he didn't know if I was what he wanted.
7 d
And last thing. Don't get me wrong. I love car sex. But to never bring me back to your house. Like why. He claimed to not be cheating on me. But ugh!
1
0