How Do You Get Over Heartbreak?

Anonymous
How Do You Get Over Heartbreak?
12 d
Me and my ex I broke up with recently are LDR. We have a decent sized age gap as well. I'm young and he's older. I broke up with him because he's comfortable where we are and I'm not. I'll be having to put in all the work to see him. Any progress in our relationship would be because of me. I feel like I'm missing out on my youth and I'm not sure when we get together that it's what I'll want either. Even tho I love him a lot
12 d
I feel evil because it's not his fault he has health issues now and he's settled in life so he doesn't want more, but I'm not. I have ambitions and goals. I want to experience things and do things. I don't want to feel alone in this but I know I am even if he says I'm not. So I left him. I'm just sad because he was my first love and my best friend. And I'm not sure I'll ever have that again. I feel like a coward because he was depending on me for happiness and I left. Advice?
How Do You Get Over Heartbreak?
53
28