Is this a good way to deal with cheating boyfriend or am I just angry?

Anonymous
Not long ago I found out my boyfriend of 4yrs had on at least 2 occasions visited a dodgy massage parlour that does happy ending massages ( a massage where the girl gives a handjob).

When I found out, I moved out of our apartment and back to my parents house. At the time I decided not to tell anyone why we broke up, i have just been saying that things weren't working.
However, he has been telling everyone that it's all my fault and I didn't love him anymore etc etc (which wasn't true, I cried for 2 days straight when I found out). But then in private he's sending me endless letters, emails and messages begging me to forgive him and telling me he loves me etc.

Part of me wants to give him a 2nd chance but I won't be moving back in. A 2nd chance would be maybe going on some simple dates and seeing if there is anything left to rebuild.

But one of the conditions im going to place on this is that he has to sit down with me, get his phone out and send a message to all his friends and family about exactly what he did (ie paying for handjobs) and that he is sorry for making me look like the cause.

Does this seem too far or over the top?
What do you think?
2
1