Anyone know why I feel this way? Am I crazy for feeling this way?

Anonymous
So 2 years ago, I had gotten out of a toxic situation. 4 months after that , I meet my recent ex at college and I immediately felt like we connected. So shortly we start dating, everything is fine and dandy until I discovered that he was hiding stuff from me (him still texting his ex crush among other stuff) and that made me resentful and anxious. I felt like I couldn’t relax after that and kept having gut feelings to break it off even though he’s a wonderful person to me. But I persisted hoping that those feelings would go away, however they got stronger as the months went by. Now I’ll admit I was not perfect by any means. Fast forward to this year, the fights between us kept increasing (us trying to change each other) and it got to a point where I feeling empty so I decided to act on my gut feeling thinking it’d be best thing for both if I ended things. Surprisingly he was amicable about it. The dilemma is I discovered that he joined a group for single people 5 months after our breakup and it just brought up a lot of emotions for me.
2
1