Is she doing this for a reason?

Anonymous
I became friends with this girl, and we primarily communicated on instagram and she moved to California at one point.
She had told me about her sexual abuse when she was younger and what was going on with a bad break up.
She moved back and moved in with her current boyfriend and his daughter and they were together for a few years and we stayed in contact.
We got talking more, and he apparently cheated on her and she was starting over and was working, running her side hustle and going to school and dealing with that.
We arranged to get together, cause I had grown to really like her and she agreed on a point in time and such. Then she stopped responding and that day came and past.
She never went inactive on social media and I was very mad. After a few weeks, I moved past it but never heard from her. So I deleted her number and unfollowed her on social, and I blocked her in facebook and disconnected from her pages for her side hustle.

It's been months and I've heard nothing from her. She made a comment on one of my instagram posts, but nothing more. She recently invited me to like her page on facebook and I'm more annoyed now. Why she doing that?
Is she doing this for a reason?
1
1