Is it normal for your boyfriend to move home to live with parents?

Anonymous
We are 24. The pandemic happened and things in my relationship changed for the worse. We have our own apartments in California. Rent is paid for almost a year. Once the pandemic happened my boyfriend lost a family member. He said he was going to visit family for a little while. I thought he was leaving for maybe a week or two. He left me for 4 months! When he got back I asked him if he minded me being gone for 4 months and leaving him. He said that he did not care. When he got back in town he stayed in town for 2 months and then left me for another 2 months. Things got so rocky between us that I said we need to take a break with things. He then said he wanted to ask me to marry him this year. Am I wrong for thinking he is not good boyfriend material for leaving that long? I know that it’s a pandemic but sheesh when times got hard he literally left me in the dust then said he wanted to get married.
1
0