I don't think i'm going to be happy again?

Anonymous
Im in love with a girl whos got a boyfriend now. Ever since I found out I haven't been functioning properly. I've lost 10 pounds because I dont want to eat. Im having trouble most nights sleeping. I have no more motivation for anything. Nothing gives me pleasure anymore. Ngl I've had suicidal thoughts but I know I won't act on them. I need to delete her on facebook because she keeps posting stuff about him. She seems to really like him a lot. I constantly worry about what she's doing with him and if they are going to get married. I just have a gut feeling they will at some point and my gut feelings are usually right. I feel hopeless all the time like nothing is ever going to get better. The way my mind works I obsess over stuff like this and I dont think ill ever get over her. I've tried every dating app out there and Im not having very much luck at all. No one even matches up to her. It makes me feel even worse sometimes because it makes me realize I missed out on her. She is perfect to me in every way. Everyone I know has noticed im a lot different than I use to be. I honestly dont know how I can ever be happy again.
I don't think i'm going to be happy again?
Add Opinion