Does he care I had a miscarriage?

Anonymous
I met a guy, we used condoms everytime but I wasn't on any other birth control. We didn't last and he ended up ghosting me & I ended up getting an iud and moving on. 2 months later I got into a car wreck and had the worst bleeding and cramps. Fast forward, I'm in the hospital and finding out that not only was I pregnant but that I won't be able to carry my child to term. We weren't on speaking terms and there was no child so I didn't say anything when I found out, it's been almost two years But the guilt was weighing on me, I called him tonight asking if we can meet bc I had an to talk to him, he " got a new phone" so he didn't know who I was but he wanted to know what we'd be meeting about And why. I ended up telling him what happened over the phone and he apologized for being rude and apologized for what I went through. He said he wasn't sure when we could meet but he'd definitely text me. I feel like he's just going to ghost me, I can't trust him at all but I want to give him the benefit of the doubt of processing it out of the blue.
6 mo
Well, he hasn't texted me so I tried calling him again but I've been blocked.. I really wanted his medical history so my doctor could help me figure out what caused me to miscarry. I guess he just wanted to ignore it and me or thinks I'm lying. I don't know but I got it off my chest so there's nothing else I can do. Thank you all for you support & I have a am appointment Monday to talk about my chances in the future, wish me luck. 🙏
Does he care I had a miscarriage?
2
2