Guys, He won't talk to me? Im blocked completely?

EJB123
My heads a mess. Im totally in love with my ex. He's blocked me on everything. I haven't spoken to him in 2 days. The last time we spoke he said he was sorry he's a cunt and its him and he can't sort his head out while we are the way we are. We were together 3 years. I rang him today from my mums phone. He just hung up as soon as he heard it was me and blocked that number too. When we last argued i was in a manic state and i said some really crazy fucked up nasty stuff. But my head wasn't in a good place as i do suffer bad with my mental health. I really shouldn't have said what i did there really is no excuse. We had a massive argument he asked for the dog back. I took him we had a massive argument and he refused to take the dog. I left the dog. He messaged few days later telling me to come get the dog as he was missing us and not eating. So i picked the dog up and he was mad and started having ago at me for whst i said. I went to walk off then i snapped back at him. Anyway cut a long story short. Im just so in love with him and its killing me. Am i being a dick! he's done isn't he and its not him. Uts me acting like a crazy idiot isn't it His punch bag is still here and i still havethe dog. Im being a silly he is over me isn't he
5 mo
Ok si he was an alcoholic getting himself clean. I was there when he hit rock bottom. He was highly paranoid picking fights fir no reason.

He went through my phone found nothing but pa ked his stuff because he found a message from my best mates husband... a normal message
5 mo
He was constantly paranoid throughout which triggered my PTSD
6