I tried to make my booty call dump me but it didn’t work, I love him is this crazy?

Anonymous
So I told him I’m tired of him texting me every so often and that so am no longer settling for slivers of his attention. Since it’s only sex to him, I was hoping he’d just not text me anymore and forget about me. But, now he’s text me at least once a day everyday since I told him that. He also saw me twice in one week when it has been only twice a month for a year. Just simple texts like asking am I inside safe because we had an ice storm or a good morning. I told him a few months ago that I love him and care about him and his response was “ those feelings are absolutely mutual” but he hadn’t tried to advance our relationship past sex. I really need to get over him. I did go on a date but it didn’t work out because the guy has too much drama going on in his life. I told my booth call about the date when I had the “emotional melt down” and he made a jokingly jealous remark. How do I get over wanting someone that I know doesn’t want me?
2
0