When I left my ex I had moved in with a friend of mine who ended up becoming something much more, my ex messaged me a few days later?

Anonymous
And told me I still had some of my belongings at his place and i needed to get them, the next day i go over to get my stuff and he told me he couldnt eat, sleep, or get off (yes he said that) since i had left, and tried to get me to have intercourse with him. After i told him no and grabbed the small box of random things he threw together to get me over there and left he posted a video saying that I had mentally and emotionally abused him, he was glad that i was gone, etc. I asked him about it and it was a night and day difference in attitude. My question is, why would he try to manipulate me into coming back and feeling sorry for him if the abuse he claims was true and then be very hostile towards when I dont play his game?
3
1