How to break up with someone you still care about but don’t like anymore?

Anonymous
Me (21) & my girlfriend (21) have been dating for almost 2 years but I’m losing that loving feeling for her because I don’t personally like her & it’s gotten worse over time. We both cheated on each other & not that it matters but the time I did it was for revenge & trust me I regret it.

Two of the three time I know of which she cheated on me was with the same guy, the second time I caught her cheating on me with this guy it was months apart & she left me for him because I caught her in person kissing him & confronted them in a violent way (I kinda knocked him out). It’s been a whole year & over that span I found out that she used to sleep with that same guy behind that guys girlfriends back before I met her & got her v card taken away by him under those circumstances, I found out she had been shit talking one of her best friends (slut shaming & subtle insults, & she’s a feminist who to my knowledge didn’t agree with slut shaming) because she went on a date with that same guy & also had sex with him the night before my girlfriend did, she would physically attack/ abuse me whenever I brought it up (so I had to try
to get closure by myself), she always jokes around about being a ‘hoe’ she also says that she could get other guys over with just one text. Like I care about her because I dated her for so long but I’m realizing this gross crazy person is not what I want anymore. Another issue lies within the fact that right before covid we were fighting a lot & I broke up with her all the time because I was “uncertain about our relationship” at that point (aka hated her, myself & these people she cheated on me with who I didn’t even know). So whenever I dumped it would really hurt her feelings, so I thought I’d look for some suggestions from the caring users at Girlsaskguys.
2
2