My MILFY friends with Benefits is gonna reconcile with her old boyfriend?

Anonymous
Yep. My now ex friends with Benefits 43F made a decision and she's gonna reconcile with her old boyfriend whos in county lockup instead of seeing me she's now gonna be spending more time with her boyfriend now and we also decided to part ways now. Is this one of the examples on how some of my relationships ends. Also This isn't the first girl for me who went back and choose their exs over me. Shit like this happens all the time with me also by week 3 or 4 some always comes up when I'm with someone.
1 mo
It seems I had miscommunications and misunderstandings going on with my friends with benefits. What happened that I texted her last week but she was busy because she was moving to her new place and I got under the assumption that she ghosted me when she didn't text me back until a few days later. Also she talks pretty fast and itd been a month since I've been seeing her and im not used of seeing someone that long.
2
2