Should you be honest about why you’re break up?

Anonymous
I made a post back in October about my girlfriend having a male bestie too close. A guy whom she traveled the world with, and he’s the ex husband of a girl she used to be friends with. I’ve mentioned before that her relationship with him makes me uncomfortable. She claims she’s not attracted to him, thinks he’s gross, and thinks of him as a little brother. Which doesn’t give me any confirmation. I don’t believe her. Plus she has mostly guy friends and only 3 female friends.

The other day she was yelling because she’s sexually frustrated. She’s knows I’m a diabetic and it interferes with my sex life. Now I’m paranoid that she’s sleeping with her guys. Plus, the male bestie she has just moved close to her and lives on the same block as her. She doesn’t mention his name as often but they’re always texting late. She goes to his house every weekend because he has gatherings. She asks me to come but I refuse.

I’ve made my final decision to breakup with her. I’m slowly emotionally detaching my myself from her. I plan of dumping before April. I should I tell her the truth? Because I feel like I’m gonna be criticized for being jealous, insecure, and needy if I do.
Yes, tell her the truth!
No, she doesn’t need to know!
GirlGuy
2
4