Ex is disgusted by how I approached him after we broke up. How do I make this right (please read)?

Anonymous
I want to start by saying that we both loved each other very much, we broke up due to some silly arguments that were happening often lately. In the end it was his filan decision to cut things off, and he chose to do this by sending all my stuff to my friend through his friend, he didn't want to meet or talķ things, he just told his friend to tell me that 'it is over'. Obviously he was frustrated and I was shocked!
Just one day after that I went to his place but he wasn't there.. then I started looking for him from one place to another, he found out and he got pissed, however he gave me 2 mins to tell me face to face that he is ending things... i thought to myself he is still frustrated, so 4 days after that I go to his place again, he doesn't open the door, a few mins later he comes out of the apartment with one of his friends, and he gets really dissapointed that I went there again and even more because his friend (who he values a lot) saw me going after him like that.. we spoke on the phone later and he told me he never wants to see me again in his life because I went after him like this and I made him loose authority in front of other people..
I would really want to make this up.. i dont want him to hate me or to be disgusted by me.
Please just share your ideas on how to make this right.. (dont tell me to just leave it).
2
2