My Birthday is next week, I wanted to invite my ex in hopes this can get us on a good term again. How do I invite him without him saying no?

dollyheezar
My ex boyfriend dumped me because i was being so needy and clingy. at that time his friend just died over an accident but i didn't know because he didn't let me know. Only after I created a "scene" he told me about his friend's death and dumped me for being immature. I was sad that he would just leave me over some petty issue. the next day (literally) he posted a status that he was out in a local bar. I was boiled after I saw that post and started messaging a guy that was trying to chase me, to go out. The guy invited me to join him and his group of friends to the exact same bar my ex was at. When I saw my ex, he was with four thai prostitutes drinking and smoking hookah. Imagine! When I saw that, my mind was determined to do something super stupid. I slept with the guy I went out with. After two weeks of that incident, my ex and I talked over the phone for over an hour to work things out. I was happy that we had that talk. When we meet up he brought up about the night he saw me with another guy and told me that his friend saw me going home with that guy. The meet up turned very badly because we had a big fight and he insulted me being a "cheap woman" by cheating on him. But he dumped me and went out with four prostitutes literally after one day he dumped me, that wasn't cheating right? in our fight he swore upon his daughter's life that I was the last woman he encountered sexually with. The fight became worse after we slept together and he gave me a gold ring after. I went home feeling super confused and frustrated because I thought we're gonna be okay together again but instead this happened. How do I rationally explain to him and get him back. He was so gentle, lovable and he was so proud to expose me to his friends and other people, now he is acting cold and heartless towards me. he keeps insulting me and say mean hurtful things to me just to get a reaction out of me. Please help me guys. Sincerely, a heartbroken girl.
6
2