Odds of getting back together?

Anonymous
Basically my girlfriend just broke up with me, and it seemed very sudden. Like the night before that we were doing our usual stuff. Then when I woke up the next day, she was cold and wanted to talk.

Basically during the call she said that she wasn't in a place for a relationship right now, wasn't planning to date. But mentioned that her needs weren't being met and life paths weren't too compatible. (probably would have been worth talking about.) during the call we both were crying, and she seemed to almost be reconsidering it at points. She also kept talking about how I was a great guy and she cared a lot about me and my happiness. But said she wasn't happy. (I suspect not happy with the break up or in general. But didn't specify. Doubt it was with our relationship given how I'd cheer her up all the time)

After the call removed my contact info from basically everywhere and sent me the money for her gift. (despite me telling her to keep it anyways)

But this isn't the first time she did this. Like 8-9 months ago she did this too, but over text and with similar reasoning. And removed my contact info then aswell. But came back a week or so later after realizing how sad she was without me.
3 mo
Should add that the first breakup was when we were edating in the past prior to becoming official. But still, there is a precident of this
Odds of getting back together?
1
1