Help: boy I shortly dated and weren’t very kind to is trying to take revenge on me?

Anonymous
We knew each other from school, I had just broken up with someone and needed some rebound sex so I started hanging out with him. I knew since the beginning I didn’t want anything serious but I might not have been clear to him to keep him around. When he realized, we fell out, but every time I got back to him for sexting he “fell in the trap”, I think he was quite in love. Always so kind, trying to be helpful and nice and supportive, to the point of ridiculous, but I can’t deny I took advantage of it and I can’t deny I was a bitch to him.
Now he seems to have decided to take revenge on me and I don’t know how to deal with it. I have a blog and started selling products through it, and he left some negative reviews, quite problematic as I’m trying to grow the business. He also gave some real good contacts he had promised me to my main competitor, whom he doesn’t know, he probably reached out to them just to take revenge on me. It’s really annoying, what can I do?
4
0