Why did my ex buy some a gift for me birthday?

OldboyJon
Well I told my ex I’d stop talking to her cuz she was liking giys photos and talking to other guys and lying about it while claiming she wants to be with me, she ended up blocking me on everything and refollowed some guy ON ig who pics she was liking she was obviously talking to him and must like him cuz she never posted me ever so she was keeping her options open... well a month a
Later she posted pics of us on her tumblr a place her guys can’t see so they don’t know she’s still stuck on her ex, but when I asked her about it she got defensive and mad when I got the notification her reposting my picture I posted of us when we dated.. then a few weeks later my birthday came and she bought me subway mind u she’s deployed outta the country since January so like why would she have this done for me if she blocked me and when I messaged her on tumblr and Facebook thanking her she never replied
1
0