Am I not over him?

Anonymous
So, I went through a pretty bad breakup back in November. We met online, moved in togeather after 3 months, and lived togeather for five years. In November I learned he was emotionally cheating with an ex co-worker. We tried for a week to fix things, realized it was not going to work because he wasn't in it so I was the only one putting in the work, and agreed to end it. A month after we've both moved out, and he gets married to this girl. I went through some pretty bad thoughts and emotions, but I feel like I've mostly done hurting. I blocked him from possibly getting back into my life. But I just moved back to the area we spent 5 years living togeather and for the most part only have some thoughts when going to places we went. However I just had to drive past his work and I 100% glanced over to see if his car was there. I don't think I'd have done anything but keep driving if his car was there anyways, but I feel like something inside me wants him to see me - see me see him and turn around and walk away. We stopped talking after we moved out, 100% dropped all contact like nothing and I was willing to try and be friends until I found out he got married to her... These feelings are really confusing though... so opinions or thoughts about it would help. Any tips too.
Am I not over him?
Add Opinion