Guys, Why would my ex harass me with the help of his fiancé? why is he continuing to stalk my page?

Anonymous
My ex who I dated for 7 months broke up with me saying he lost feelings out of no where mind you I had taken him back after he cheated on me got a new girlfriend a month after we broke up in two months they met family, saying I love you, moved in, took trips, got engaged, posting each other everywhere. A week before getting with his new girlfriend he called me on 5 different numbers for 5 days until I picked up. He said I was subbing him which I wasn’t 4 days later he got with his girlfriend. 2 months after that he made about 6 fake pages with his fiancé helping him acting as if it was just him saying he wanted to talk. After I asked on the first fake page who it was and he answered with his name I kept blocking the pages he kept harassing me to answer. I was friends with his cousin who he consistently talking bad about me to he recently left his cousin, Netflix account open in his gfs mom house in DR she changed the password he texted her she told him if u want to be doing that get ur own with ur little girlfriend but dont give out my stuff he goes ur right I should my girl helps me pay for stuff unlike (my name) I was paying for everything like he really expected me to pay for stuff after he cheated the entire time and when we got back together I was only making less than 150 a week (work part time I’m a full time student) because I had started a job he knew that. before the first break up I would pay for stuff here and there we would only see each other once a week but he barely proved anything to me the second time around he did see each other 3 times a week but he only tried 2 weeks and the 3rd week he barely spoke to me then he broke up with me they then got into an argument where she informed him that if he didn't stop I would get a restraining order his girlfriend tried getting frontline harassing me he then messaged my mother to which she spoke to him and he has since not messaged me but continues making fake pages watching my profile
1