How do you cut off a “best friend “ that’s lied & betrayed you?

Anonymous
So long story short , I found out one of my “best friends” of a really relaly long time has lied and betrayed me... she has been seeing my ex boyfriend for some time now and never talked to me about it or said anything. we always had a code where we don’t date each other’s exes or the people we like , as matter fact we never had that issue. Im really pissed and heartbroken not because of the idiot of my ex but because of her a friend that’s been like a sister to me and that “loves me “ we’ve been through so much and it breaks my heart that she would lie to me and go behind my back knowing I still like my ex and everything that we’ve been though together. She said she would never ever put our friendship into jeopardy and it’s the first thing she did. I’ve been silent and pretending I don’t know about this for months now and it’s killing me , it’s gotten to the point where I can’t take it anymore. On top of this all I’m pregnant by my ex and she knows about it , I want to do what’s best for me and not cause so much stress while being pregnant. Part of me wants to slap her and confront her or just confront her but part of me just I’m not sure what to do here. I love her but that isn’t a best friend. I’m stuck here !
1
1