Is it space or a slow breakup?

+5Xper
Anonymous
My lady is going through the loss of loved ones, she is hurting very badly, and all I want is to be there for her and simply support her and let her know I care. She has been nothing short of an angel and a blessing to me since we first met. I love her with all I have and want to spend my life with her. She won’t talk to me and i know she wants space and for me to trust her which I do. This has been going on for weeks now and it’s getting hard on my soul. Her kids love me and have been so supportive since this began and I could not have asked for better. She blocked me on social media which is weird but oh well, she has not however kicked me out. That’s one thing for sure is if she hated me or didn’t want me in her life I wouldn’t be there. Period. We still sleep in the same bed, no contact though and she hasn’t really distanced herself from me. We work different shifts which make this a little bit easier. She’s not shady, and she’s not a cheater. I know a lot of people say that but I’ve been with her 4 years, I know a cheater and she isn’t one so don’t say it please. All I want is to show her I care but I don’t know how and I don’t want to lose her because of this depression she is in. She’s the love of my life and I’d rather be dead than not have her.
Is it space or a slow breakup?
Add Opinion