I Sent My Ex Boyfriend's New Girlfriend A Letter, Was That Too Far?

cjg90913
So, my ex boyfriend is LDS and his goal has always been to be married in the temple. He broke up with me 5 months ago and got with someone else right after. They have been together for five months now (I just barely found out) and I'm a little hurt that he got with someone so soon because that means he lied to me about why we were breaking up. He said he couldn't handle a relationship because his parents were going through a rough patch and I believed him. I also found out that he is planning on proposing in a couple weeks. He is about to turn 23 and she will be 20 in August. My ex and I work together and remained friends but I am still not over him so I had this crazy idea to write an anonymous letter to his new girlfriend about missionary service. I want to plant that idea into her head so that she takes my letter as a sign that she should go on a mission which means she will be gone and out of my way. I realize that makes me sound super freaking crazy and toxic but I still want to do it lol. Is that too much? What else can I do to plant that idea into her mind?
4
0