Why did my toxic ex boyfriend come back when I starting to talking to a new guy that is more respectful?

Yep I am still single and noticed that one ex boyfriend tried to come when I did broke up with him because I had enough with his bullhit by only blaming me that made him always want to argue and just want his to complaining about his ex girlfriend no matter what I want.

He did blame me on each time we did agruing and yep he want to far and my final straw was he was blaming my trust issues that I had with women and he knew that I do have trust issues with some women.

Now that I been taking to new guy that see more respectful and always did compliments about my pic of what I took one of myself and some one ok of my dogs and the new guy is has lot in common with myself.
5
1