How common is it that a cousin would become jealous of the other during a divorce?

red324
Especially if one is getting divorced? I was dating a girl that was her cousin but then things were going well and had like 5 dates then the cousin that kind of introduced us was getting a divorce and i think she realized it was actually going to happen for real this time so i think she got jealous since everyone abandoned her and then told the girl i was dating some b. s. to make her not like me and breaks up with me randomly with no explanation. I was friends with the married couple so now two months later all the pieces kind of came together since I got stuck in the middle of their divorce. Now it's to the point where everyone abandoned her and she's using me to get information and set me up. So I kind of believe that she did throw me under the bus now. How common is this? I never gave it a thought at the time.
0
1