He blocked me after we broke up but couldnt block his ex when we were together?

nojokecarmichael
Dated this dude from high school, was gaslighted, lied to, manipulated and made out to be the bad guy when I mirrored his behavior back to him.

He broke up with me and text saying, "hey woman, you can still text me". I told him i thought he wanted space. Day later I text, he didn't answer so I called hours later, asking what he was doing. Told him I was going to the beach. He seemed happy then pissed towards the end. I asked him about some girl, that I know he lied about later through text.

He text lol and denied it. I told him i didn't hurt him, he blew up at me and called me toxic. I was 2 days text him and asked to talk without name Calling and arguing. He flipped it on me saying I started it. ... contacted me on messenger instead of text. Knew I was blocked then.

His ex showed up randomly during our relationship and he told me she was hugging on him, and text him. I asked about him blocking her, he said he didn't but could. Turns out he blocked her number but unblocked it weeks later and around the time she popped up and he claimed she backed off, he followed her on instagram.
6
1