My Ex regretting her decision?

Coyote12
My ex of 1y 10m monkey branched to someone else and she seemed so confident in her decision at first. Our relationship was great, we didn't argue, always on the same page, have movie nights, her parents LOVED me (and still do). This was her longest and my only relationship. Month after the break up I tried to go no contact with her but she would text me every 5-10 days about her mail. Then here recently she started texting me about random stuff, she even called me once and just started talking about things happening in our lives. Early in the break up She offered to keep the house so I could go back to my home town but I didn't. When I told her I might be moving out of the house she told me "don't move" and "why would you move", "where would you move too?" When she comes over when I'm not home writes notes at my house saying "I still love you" and " I'm lost". Is she regretting her decision? Or is her rebound not working out after 2 1/2 months? I know she still has feelings for me. Thank you for reading ❤❤
Add Opinion