Why would you ever unblock someone?

red324
I texted my ex after a few months cause I was like why not? I noticed this time the message actually went through where before when I sent a couple texts trying to figure out why she broke up the messages never showed delivered. This rarely happens and definitely not twice in a row. She didn't know who it was when I messaged months later, so she either deleted me or blocked me on her phone, but it's like why bother to unblock? I tried to reconcile things and other than her answering my initial question it just shows she read that last couple texts I sent after. I won't send anything more because I said what I wanted to say. I'm just curious because I don't think deleting a contact would cause it to show undelivered.
1 mo
She clearly doesn't want to get back together so why is it that my texts go through now?
Why would you ever unblock someone?
1
1