Girlfriend needs to find herself? What does she mean?

My girlfriend after 7 months, both of us are 21. We have small arguments like any relationship and we joke about them later. Well about 2 months ago she went back to school. Her schedule is very busy and now with work on the weekends also. she's lacking money, and feels very stressed over school. Her ex about 2 years ago messed school up because she would go to see him instead. She was a little afraid of that I think, also her brother is leaving soon for college and she feels very sad by this. She said it kind of all snowballed at once, and she needs to figure out what she needs and let her do her. She said she still wants to talk, she still calls me baby, still gives me I love yous, goodnight and good morning texts. I've been trying to be very nice, not text her as much or call, and she's been calling me when she's on break from school or after. She also said if this isn't what she wants she would come running right back to me. Can anyone help me with this? What she's thinking after about a couple days. Will she come back? and what should I do? Should I ask to hang out or just wait?
Girlfriend needs to find herself? What does she mean?
Add Opinion