My ex hasn't stopped talking to me since we broke up, is he missing me or is he over me?

Scarface3473
My ex has been messaging me since we broke up and I'm getting mixed signals. We keep talking like we used to before, he's asking if I'm ok, what I'm upto and if I have any plans. Then he will send lowkey flirty texts like he did when we were in a relationship. I won't deny I still want to be with him despite everything however, I'm afraid of confronting him and asking like what's going on and not getting a clear answer from him. He wants to meet up in a few weeks to go clubbing and have some drinks, he wants to also do a drinking challenge with me. I'm ok with meeting up in person and messaging just I don't know what to do. The main reason he broke up with me was because he lost feelings.
3
0